- Centerline case feet avoid misalignment due to high temperature expansion
- Compact and robust design to reduce footprint
- Double flow impeller and special design suction channel are available to fit low and very low head applications
- Reverse hydraulics available to be operated as hydraulic power recovery turbine (HPRT)
- Urea, lean, semi-lean, amine, process solution, propylene pumps in petrochemical applications
- Condensate, reflux, vacuum gas oil, stripper bottom in Refinery, LPG, LNG
Our单级DVSHF和双阶段THF/DS-THF泵are centerline mounted, horizontal, staggered single or double volute, vertically split, with impeller between bearings. They meet the API610 standard for BB2 pumps.
These pumps are designed for continuous duty and are particularly well adapted to oil refinery and other industrial services, pumping fluids under a wide range of temperatures and pressures. Stuffing boxes are designed for API682 mechanical seals. The THF family includes a double-suction first stage option called DS-THF, for low net positive suction head (NPSH).