- Modular design provides flexibility for tailored solutions
- Duplex material for sea water applications
- Water transfer, irrigation, desalination, waste water
- Combined-cycle power plants
The Saturne™ pump, licensed by GE Steam Power, is a vertical turbine pump (or suspended bowl pump) for use in a wet pit with a vertical water column. It's driven by a direct motor, or through a gearbox, installed on the pump head or a separate floor. It's designed for large flows up to 20 m3/s, which is beneficial for massive irrigation purposes or water intake in large desalination plants. There are over 500 Saturne™ pumps currently operating around the world, and they are well known for high reliability and low vibration—less than 1.8 mm/s.
The pump consists of a high-efficiency hydraulic module with axial, mixed flow, or centrifugal impellers; shaft line immersed in the pumping fluids or with an independent flushing system; and fabricated casing, which includes the discharge column and elbow.
The portfolio includes various types
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex or super-duplex
- Pull-out or non-pull-out
- Impeller: duplex or super duplex stainless steel
- Pump casing: duplex or super duplex stainless steel
- Shaft: duplex stainless steel
Materials for raw and fresh water