- Our high-efficiency designs ensure optimal refrigeration and expansion energy recover for compression service
- Zero-leakage design with oil or magnetic bearing, including optimized AMB footprint and weight layouts for offshore application
- 与SKF进行强大的合作，为连续的AMB优化，为5.5 MW浮动LNG启用了第一个AMB
- Advanced and proven design with broad range of verified wheels up to 1,000 mm diameter for large capacity machines
- LNG feed-gas treatment (onshore and floating)
- Cryogenic gas treatment: dew point control, LPG recovery, refrigeration
Baker Hughes's turboexpander-compressors are available in a wide selection of frames and sizes to best match any demanding cryogenic application. Extensive in-field experience and state-of-the-art design features ensure the highest performance for simultaneous refrigeration service and energy recovery.
For a 2019 offshore platform project in the North Sea involving seven of our single shaft, high-speed moto-compressors with active magnetic bearings (AMB), we also delivered two AMB expander-compressors with dry gas seals (DGS). Service is characterized by high H2S content not compatible with magnetic bearing. Hence, the DGS solution was the only way to enable oil-free configuration in sour service. The turboexpanders and moto-compressors were completely assembled and tested in-house, leveraging our internal capability for magnetic-bearing tuning and testing resulting from the agreement with SKF.