Every one of us – through our actions and decisions – has a responsibility, an ability, and an opportunity to contribute to the world’s response to COVID-19.
Baker Hughes has activated global and regional crisis management teams in response to COVID-19to monitor and respond to the situation.我们正在遵循世界卫生组织（世卫组织），疾病控制中心（CDC）和地方政府法规和遏制措施的指导。
We are taking proactive steps to mitigate the risk of exposure for our employees, customers, contractors and partners. As efforts to contain the virus continue to evolve around the world, see below how Baker Hughes is helping to combat the issue.
Maintaining the safety of our teams and communities in which we live and work.
- In addition to specific travel guidance from public health organizations and governments, we are restricting non-essential business travel and encouraging our employees, customers and partners to collaborate virtually using remote information-sharing tools.
- We are adopting remote working where possible. Where on-site operations are required, our employees are advised to adopt social distancing, and other precautionary measures to reduce the risk of exposure.
- For our teams in the field, wehave activated guidelines for the mobilization of all Field Service Engineers to help safeguard their health and safety and the health and safety of those around them.
- We have provided our global sites with emergency response plans, containment guidelines and other preventative measures for our facilities.
Baker Hughes is working closely with customers, suppliers, and vendors to minimize operational disruption.
- Our global crisis management team is monitoring the situation and we are working diligently to mitigate the impact COVID-19 may have on our business, and our customers’ day-to-day operations.
- Our teams are working with customers using remote and other communication technologies to continue to deliver support and services.
- We have been working closely with our suppliers in affected areas to minimize disruption to our manufacturing activities and global operations.
- We are taking special measures in Italy, France, China, and other significantly affected countries, to monitor operations in our manufacturing and service facilities.
Baker Hughes is engaging with communities globally, and locally, to support the fight against COVID-19.
- Our additive manufacturing teams在美国，Germany, Scotland, Italy and Saudi Arabia are beginning to engagewith local hospitals, industrial consortiums and partners to printhundreds of faceshield pieces and other high-demand medical equipment.
- Our teams are gathering and donating PPE to local healthcare facilities, including thousands of face masks and goggles.
- Our employees are also stepping up to find other ways to help their local communities and have organized donations such as hand sanitizing stations to schools and supplies for local food drives.