- Integration with the other digital services improves diagnostic and prognostic capabilities
- On-demand support in case of unplanned events for troubleshooting and solution implementation
- Remote assistance during a borescope inspection
- Mechanical drive, power generation
Our turbomachinery service teams deliver a wide range of remote support to customer site personnel during the normal plant operation—including immediate troubleshooting for an unplanned event, and assistance to execute site tests and inspections.
We can also assign a dedicated "remote resident" Field Service Engineer for continual support to optimize production and facilitate direct access to our full breadth of engineering support.
- 24/7 direct engineering support through audio-video communications
- Capability to immediately involve personnel from multiple areas of expertise
- Fast resolution of unplanned technical issues without mobilizing experts to site
- Remote boroscopic inspection through advanced 3D-capable devices
- Customized inspections using specific advanced devices, remotely managed
- Remote Field Service Engineers can assist plant operations on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on customer needs
- Operating conditions setup and technical advice
- Fast, direct connection to engineering team and external suppliers for immediate support